Saturday, January 29, 2011

Uncle Noah wants... YOU

While I don't look nearly as good in a designer red dress ( I presume), I want to get people motivated as well. If I can start a walking regimen, I think you can too. Therefore, I challenge anyone reading this blog, to join me in some sort of exercise activity. Not only will it benefit you, it will allow you to make fun of Glen Beck. Sorry, sorry I didn't want to tell you what to do...

There are people in the country.... the ones that tell us which god to pray to, or who we can and can not love, or tell us what we can or can not do in our own homes...

Those people don't want anyone to promote exercise or healthy eating, because that is a grave infringement on personal liberties... so lest I upset them... Don't feel any pressure from this post, or the ranting of this middle aged man.

I just finished a mile... Nanny Nanny Boo Boo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home