Thursday, May 25, 2006

Focus on the Little Things

There is so much to discuss. Cassie is back from our recent trip to New Orleans. She ate beignets and coffee, as if they were every day occurrences. Unfortunately, they are not, but we were happy to have them as well. She also liked cheese and corn grits for part of her dinner one night. It is official my daughter will know and appreciate the food culture of New Orleans.

She is doing well. Her favorite words are "Wow", and "Oh Yeah", I'm not quite sure what that means, but it is better than the dreaded "no", that we will hear soon enough. She enjoyed swimming and visiting with all of her cousins in Grandma Marilyn's and Papa Marvin's pool. We got to catch up with most everyone on both sides of the family. Cassie even went to her first art exhibit, where her cousin Corrine's work was featured. It was really nice. Sometimes it is best to focus on what is right in front of me, because if I don't I will miss it. Let me tell you what I have in front of me are some amazing people.

From personal experience I can say the same for Cassie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home