Monday, May 08, 2006

Stephen Colbert: Is he going to be blackballed

Bill Kristol being interviewed by Colbert

The reason I put this link first is because I just read the transcript from the White House correspondents' dinner. It is hilarious, and I strongly suggest it for everyone. That being said, I mused, who doesn't know, or would be caught off guard by Mr. Colbert's style of humor. Elizabeth responded; well if you don't really pay attention to the show he comes off as very conservative Republican. Now, at least it appears the Administration is consistent in only looking at this issue in the way it examines almost everything for the last 5 and 1/2 years, at a very superficial level.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boy - On the phone I tell you I (personally, just me, not everybody in the universe) found a few of your blog posts 'lame', and you decide to just stop posting new content? Sheesh, if I knew I wielded that sort fo influence and power I'd have chosen my words more carefully! For whatever it's worth, your life will be much fore fulfilled and happy if you buy me an Xbox 360 and on-demand babysitting forever. Just saying...

2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home