Sunday, August 20, 2006

A bit of a break from reality

This is my wife Elizabeth


You Are Heineken

You appreciate a good beer, but you're not a snob about it.
You like your beer mild and easy to drink, so you can concentrate on being drunk.
Overall, you're a friendly drunk who's likely to buy a whole round for your friends... many times.
Sometimes you can be a bit boring when you drink. You may be prone to go on about topics no one cares about.


This is me

You Are Olde English

Drinking is more than a hobby for you. It's your favorite drug.
When you drink, you want to get wasted. As quickly and cheaply as possible.
Looking back on your best times drinking... well, you don't remember them at all.
You may be a few brain cells short, but you still can chug a 40!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for directing me to the link for this test, so I could find out what kind of beer drinker I am.

1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home