Saturday, October 07, 2006

Republican running for Congress uses Federal Response to Katrina as Republican vision of good government

Things are getting bad for Republican candidates all over the country. I ran across this from a debate in Rochester NY. The speaker you see on the video is Randy Kuhl.If you read a bit of the transcript, it is obvious that the Congressman tried to explain the comment. I still do not see any way a Congressman can represent the Federal response as anything close to a success. Here is the full transcript.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, i was looking over your blog and didn't
quite find what I was looking for. I'm looking for
different ways to earn money... I did find this though...
a place where you can make some nice extra cash secret shopping.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money

1:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home