Thursday, March 01, 2007

Faces Up Against the Window

Last Friday, we were given the opportunity to watch some students perform a variety of drama pieces. These young men and women gave a wonderful accounting for themselves. They performed numerous Broadway numbers as well as ballet and modern dance pieces.

As we sat on bleachers, enjoying the show, I happened to look toward the entrance of the auditorium. I noticed two students looking in from the outside. Each one had his respective face pressed against the window. These young men were recognizable to me. Where I work that’s never a good sign. I’m certain that they did things that warranted their exclusion from this activity.

How many of these students in my school go through life with their faces up against the window?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home