Getting the weekend off to a good start
1.The Wall Street Journal is read by the people who run the country.
3. The New York Times is read by people who think they should run the country and who are very good at crossword puzzles.
4. USA Today is read by people who think they maybe ought to run the country but don't really understand The New York Times. They do, however, like their statistics shown in pie charts.
5. The Los Angeles Times is read by people who wouldn't mind running the country--if they could find the time--and if they didn't have to leave
7. The New York Daily News is read by people who aren't too sure who's running the country and don't really care as long as they can get a seat on the train.
11. The National Enquirer is read by people trapped in line at the grocery store......
12. Absolutely nothing is read by the guy who is running this country into the ground