Thursday, January 27, 2011

Crescent City Classic Training

I'm not certain if it is because of the new year, or because middle age is coming upon me. Either way I've determined that I will be following the training regimen for the Crescent City Classic 10K road race.

Today, I completed day 3 by walking to pick up my daughter at kindergarten and in the process completed a route of .62 miles. The weather is nice here, so it really isn't a big problem, yet.

The more that I think about it, I'm quite certain that this has very little to do with the fact that getting up off the couch during halftime of the Packers-Bears game wasn't supposed to hurt that much.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think your difficulty getting up off the couch had everything to do with your new exercise regimen. Whatever the motivation, just do it (as Nike would say).

9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home